Website Waxing The City
The Cerologist (wax specialist) is accountable for all service provision, minimal waxing standards, customer service standards, and general day to day operations as it relates to client management.
- Responsible for implementation of customer service standards for all internal and external customers. Goal is to exceed customer expectations from initial inquiry to on-going customer relationship management.
- Actively engage in implementation of ongoing process improvement and embrace “learning environment” initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional environment including daily cleaning checklists and other cleaning duties as needed.
- Accountable for efficient, effective and high quality service provision following all defined minimal waxing service standards. Will follow all policies and procedures to accomplish these standards. Includes: body and facial waxing, and lash/brow tinting services (where applicable).
- Support and protect our culture including teamwork, non-competitiveness, non-client thieving behavior.
- Follows safety standards in all aspects of performance of the above functions, reports/removes unsafe equipment and attends safety/training education sessions.
ROLE SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY:
The Cerologist (wax specialist ) reports directly to studio manager/studio lead and indirectly to all members of ownership and is accountable for all service provision. The Cerologist is accountable for meeting established minimal waxing and customer service standards focusing on both internal customer (staff, volunteers, interns, vendors) and external customer (current clients and all potential customers). Also accountable for client retention and referral networks.
- Current State Licensure (Esthetician, Cosmetologist)
- Excellent Waxing Skills/Technique
- Time Management skills
- Written and Verbal skills
- Team player within team environment
- Exceptional Customer Service
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com