Website Restore Hyper Wellness, Central OH
Restore your health. Do more of what you love.
Here is your chance to work at Restore Hyper Wellness, one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We coined the phrase Hyper Wellness™ because it exemplifies our approach: offer cutting edge services that have shown results, strive to make our customers feel better every time they visit, and hyper stimulate the body’s natural defense mechanisms. For us, Hyper Wellness is a lifestyle that we believe improves the lives of our customers.
Restore’s unique retail locations are the antithesis of a traditional doctor’s office. We are efficient, fun and social. We educate and provide information in a completely transparent manner so that you can manage your wellness better. Every day, we help thousands of customers achieve their goals around sports performance, pain management, recovery, beauty and overall wellness.
We were awarded the Employee Health & Wellness Award by the Austin Chamber of Commerce for the 2019 Greater Austin Business Awards!
We’ve also made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the United States! Coming in at #113 overall, #11 in Texas business and #1 in the Texas health industry. We’ve got a bright and busy future ahead of us!
Restore Hyper Wellness & Cryotherapy is seeking a motivated licensed esthetician to help grow our Cryoskin business in our store. The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit and is excited to contribute to the growth of the store.
- Perform Cryoskin and any other esthetic and body services as they are added to our menu.
- Develop a client base and meet or exceed appointment goals.
- Booking, confirming, rescheduling and canceling appointments.
- Keep accurate records of each client’s session.
- Cleaning and maintaining esthetic equipment and treatment areas.
- Completing thorough consultations for Cryoskin and esthetic treatments.
- Selling esthetic services to members and new customers.
- Cross-selling complementary services available at Restore.
- Ordering supplies for esthetic treatments.
- Maintain current product knowledge of all modalities and products that we can offer clients to support and enhance their experience.
- When not with clients, assisting in other store operations: greeting customers, answering phones, retailing out through POS, providing customer tours, selling services, operating equipment, light cleaning, etc.
- Licensed Esthetician
- Experience or certification in using CryoSkin equipment is not required but preferred
To apply for this job email your details to Emailresumetodrogovin@restore.com