Website Restore Skin Therapy
Job Type: Licensed Esthetician
License: Current Licensed Esthetician
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Restore Skin Therapy is a holistic wellness center, providing essential services and education that aim to revitalize and rejuvenate our clients. We work to create a nourishing and supportive environment for both our customers and our staff. We are small and unique so, our ideal candidate has the ability to be kind and welcoming and enjoys speaking about health and wellness.
“Honor your body and Nourish your skin”
Restore Skin Therapy is a team and a family. We all help each other daily, so it’s important that you believe in and support that belief too.
We are looking for a licensed esthetician who can perform the following duties:
- Must follow all RST policies and protocols.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the wellness center
- Utilize RST approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in the state of Indiana.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Assist in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving esthetic services on a regular basis; communicate various service’s to clients.
- Create and recommend a home regime of Restore Skincare products.
- Create excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Prompt to work
- Complete documentation accurately and completely.
Qualifications The ideal candidate for the Licensed Esthetician position will possess:
- A deep desire for sharing holistic health.
- Indiana required hours of esthetics and proof of license
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check
Must adhere to all applicable Indiana state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetic services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetic License.
Have a strong customer service orientation with ability to recommend products to clients that would enhance their skin wellness regime at home.
Possess the ability to communicate effectively and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with clients, co-workers/
Maintain client confidentiality.
Schedule & Compensation will be discussed during interview.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following:
Resume – Brief paragraph telling us a little about yourself, including the reason you think you would be a good fit for this position
Include any specialty esthetic skills and services you are trained in
Please take a look at our website:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com